This guide supports the research, coursework, and interests of students in the Global Studies and Maritime Affairs program.
NOTE: Check the library homepage for updates on library operations impacted by COVID-19.
World map,1689, Gerard van Schagen, Dutch cartographer.
1. Use your student ID number and password to access article databases from off campus.
2. Use your Port Pass to check out books, laptops, cameras, and other equipment
3. If the Library doesn't have a book or article you need, we can borrow it or get a copy from another library.
4. Librarians have experience helping students narrow down a topic, expertly search databases, and cite sources.
5. Library staff are here to help you. Call, email, or come in!
Ever check Wikipedia to get up to speed on a subject? Try these pro-level sources for backgrounding GSMA topics.
Look for specialized vocabulary and critical concepts to save time and get better results later in the research process.